Skip to main content

BW to Color!

 


BW to Color assignment was fun to do and made it funny because of the selection of color palette. I have never seen myself in these funky colors so it was fun to make. I had some trouble at the beginning when I needed to mask and outline all the different areas but once I got the hang of it, everything else was pretty easy to do. I was focusing more on the minor details making sure all the lines were even and blended in correctly so it can have a natural look. It took me a while to make the first color but after that I made the remaining pretty quickly. I had fun with these, makes me think of an art gallery exhibition!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belly Dancing Animation!

  💙Youtube Link:   https://youtu.be/AndSQFLcUKI 💙 The animation project was honestly the assignment that took up a lot of my time! Only because I had to draw 220 frames and color it all based on the details. I lost count of how many hours I spent with this assignment but I am definitely happy on the end result. It is crazy to think how long it took for just a 25 second video! I can only imagine how much work and effort it takes animators to do an entire film and now it makes sense why they take years doing it. I had doing this project and my tablet helped me out a lot when I had to trace myself out!

Mean Girls Special Guest!

This assignment was really fun to do! I have no idea why Mean Girls came into my mind when brainstorming which film to do but I really think the outcome was clean. I had to search up various images from the scenes that was large enough for me to edit and for me to have space to include myself. The one I found above was the best choice out of all of them and it had enough space for me to insert myself there. I dressed up like them and got a purse and masked myself out from the original image and copy and pasted myself to the film scene. It took a lot of blending and changing the light to match the scene but it was so fun to make!